Monday, January 19, 2009

What happens in Gaza these days..

Israel using jets and tanks against people whose main weapons are the rocks they can throw. This slaughter in Gaza was well timed ~ they are controlling the Media well (but not 100% that God). I don't know how the Israel’s' with all their history can so easily run the biggest open-air concentration camp in the world and send in bombs and troops to a civilian population. George Bush and his Israeli cohorts are punishing the people because they didn't like the way they voted ~ for them democracy is only good if it gets them the result they are happy with. If the Israelis’ did to my friends and family what they did to Gaza (and elsewhere) I would dedicate the rest of my life to punishing Israel - if I had a bomb I would use it. So I hear 13 Israelis’ are dead and a 1000 Palestinians’ are dead ~ kind of reminds you of what the Nazis were doing in Europe doesn't it? How impertinent for the Palestinians’ not to lay down and die for their Israeli overlords.
To the racist :  You need to be educated or you do not belong to Mankind.  Dogs are better than those who slaughter people.  Read the history about the origins of Israeli people and you'll find not the 7 differences but the millions of them.  Oh, i forget, you do not even deserve this post or belong to this Earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment