Wednesday, July 15, 2009

This blog is meant 2 unite us..not for marks...so stay UNITED..

Hello friends...
I miss u....
Why is it cam dah xmeriah blog class kite ni..
It makes me think that .."let bygones be by bygones.."..Huhh!
mane bley gtu...
Kwan2..dah xjd IT savvy ker?dulu penuh article pasal IT...it makes me think that everyone do it for the sake of the subject...hmm..im sad..plz comment to disagree with my thoughts now..huk3..
My friends...marks is not evrthing..if u make something,strive to be the best..score great...n what does be the best, score great gets u?nothing...to those who think A is evrything..A is my aim...plz change the way u thnk..bcoz life is never always A...sometimes its F...
my mom say...niat is the most important thing in ur life...kalo niat nk dapat xcellent..what does excellent offer u back?so,niat lam hati tu mesti ILMU..ILMU itu jihad...kalu niat betul,dapat la pahalanya..perbetulkan niat kita dulu...baru la kito betul jalenyo....
kan3?sape agree?vote for mba blog...slamat belajar semua..ingat prbetulkn niat..btul3...hehe..love all of u!

1 comment:

  1. i 100% agree with u along..lets make this blog as our chatting place..where we actually share info+++..:)if there are any news or sale or anything..do inform..and share it together :)

    ReplyDelete